About this product:
A unique water-based sealer for porous and potential problem surfaces. Formulated to deeply penetrate and dry to a hard, moisture resistant film that seals and binds down porous, chalky and crumbling surfaces, paints and textured finishes.
5-10² per litre
- Repairs torn paper on damaged drywall, eliminates bubbles
- Seals old wallpaper adhesive
- Water-based, low odour, dries clear
- Dries fast to a hard, moisture-proof film
- Binds down chalky surfaces
5lt, 2.5lt, 1lt, 500ml
Stir well before using. Do not thin. Using a brush, medium nap roller or sprayer, apply Gardz liberally to the entire surface to ensure good penetration. Do not over-apply or coating will sag. Gardz appears milky blue-white during application but dries-water clear; properly sealed surfaces should have a uniform sheen when viewed at an angle. Reapply to areas that have been missed or not sufficiently coated.